Thursday 23 May 2013

Day 2

Hello again to all. I was hoping for the chance to have updated and finished writing a few more of my articles today but work is keeping me busy. I sincerely ask anyone interested in the outdoors, hiking, camping and prospecting to check back often as information comes available. Even readers unfamiliar with the outdoors may find some information of interest amongst my pages.

Im shocked that nearly 40 people have already viewed this blog and hope to do some major work on it over the coming weekend. This includes retitling existing pages and adding new ones, uploading a few pictures of the areas I visited on my last holiday, photos of the equipment that I carry each day, and some more specialized equipment I use whilst out and about.

Thankyou all, and goodnight. I hope that those who come across this page in the next few days check back in the future once I have more in place.

Jasmine and I Prospecting in South Coolgardie





No comments:

Post a Comment