Saturday 25 May 2013

Day 5

Good morning all. Pleased to announce I finished my latest page 'Knives' last night along with an extensive series of pictures and information. The page obviously isn't intended to cover all the blades in production, just some of the more common ones that I have come across on my travels. Be sure to check it out. I will also be adding to my page 'Making and Saving money' and hopefully finishing it up within the next 2 days.

Some of the blades I wrote about on my latest page

I will continue to do my best to compile information throughout the week between work shifts, and hope to have the bulk done within the month. A big thank you to all who have viewed this blog already and I hope you find the time to check back later when I have gotten more done. As I have said this is my first time writing blog articles and I am very excited to see what I produce in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment